Share your stories, tips and photos at TravelerTips.org
We invite travelers, bloggers, marketers and photographers to our website.
Benefits of Writing Travel Experiences and Tips at TravelerTips.org
- You help other travelers. You get to share your stories to fellow travelers looking for insider tips and guides when traveling.
- You own your story. Your name (at least the one you entered in signing up) appears in by line.
- You spread your name/brand. Your bio (name, hobbies, website, etc) is displayed on every article you contribute.
- You can do link building. You are allowed up to two links to your website, blog or business, within your article, earning it traffic . You get more visitors especially if your article is well written and informative.
- Originality. Your post should be original and not published yet on the Internet. You also agree not to post your blog elsewhere.
- Article topics. Article topics must be any of the following:
- Travel experience in a city within Asia (eg Paris Disneyland Experience in Winter, Our First Time Adventure in Amazon, Macau Travel Family Attractions)
- Travel tips (eg. Things to avoid in Manila, Tips on Packing Your Luggage, Hotel Ideas for Backpackers in Europe, Checklist on First Time Travelers to China)
- Restaurant / food experience (eg Trying Michelin Restaurants in Hong Kong, Best Noodle Shops in Hanoi, Spicy KFC Experience in Bangkok)
- Transportation (eg Cycling in Eastern Europe, Horseback Riding in Mongolia, Guide to Hitchhiking in Mexico)
- Article length. Each article should be within 300-500 words. The more specific you write, the more your message gets understood so in a way, longer articles become more informative.
- Formatting. Send your contributed content (text, images) to
- Linking. We allow links pointing to author’s website or blog, but we do not allow links including, but not limited to the following topics: affiliates, adult, gambling, violence or hate.
- Posting Guarantee. Submissions will be reviewed by our editors and may be edited for clarity and length. Topics that do not fit the guidelines will not be published.
SEND YOUR STORY to [email protected]
With the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include in your article (not required).
- A short bio.