Busan in South Korea is a big city that is situated right at the Southern Province to the South of Gyeongsang. It is the second biggest city of South Korea with a population exceeding five million.
Busan is also one of the busiest ports of South Korea and ferries passengers to Japan and Jeju Island. This town is well lined with tropical beach resorts and offers one of the most delicious seafood in the world. In fact, if you travel to Busan, you will enjoy Hallyosudo Waterway, as it is famous for its beauty.
Lets have a close look at 5 attractions of Busan that you can visit during your trip to South Korea:
- When you travel to Busan, you should not miss the Jagalchi fish market because it is famous for some of the best seafood items that are available in the morning. Even though this place is famous as port, but this place also has mix ambiance of mountains and oceans.
- Taejongdae Resort Park. This is a natural park Busan city. It has majestic cliffs that face open sea on the southernmost tip of Yeongdo-gu Island. This beautiful park was named after King TaeJong Mu-Yeol (604-661), who was 29’th kind of Silla Dynasty. During your travel to Busan, you should not forget to visit this park.
- Changseondong Meokja Golmok. During your travel to Busanl, you should visit this place as it offers read to eat food that is cooked fresh before you! You won’t find a palce like this anywhere else. The bibimbab (boiled rice mixed with hot-red pepper paste, ground beef, and vegetables), and The Chungmu Kimbab (a sort of seaweed roll) are absolute delicacies.
- During your Busan travel, you can visit Beomeo-sa Temple that is one of the most wonderful temples in South Korea. It is a vintage mountain that is located around the mountains, and they are situated far off from the city. You can visit this temple on any of the weekdays but it gets crowded on weekends.
- On your travel to Busan, you should also visit 40 Steps, as it is one of the most visited destinations. This area is developed with wooden lampposts and bronze monuments that can be a memorable experience for your and your family.
All those who love shopping should not forget visiting the Shinsegae Department Store. It’s really huge and has been included in the Guinness Book of World Records. There are huge movie theaters, where professional chefs cater during the movie. There is a full ice rink and luxurious spas. What more you would ask for?